The student news site of Shady Grove Middle School

Timberwolf Times

Survivors – Chapter 3: Trapped

The door creaked open finally after several failed attempts at getting the door open from all the rust that had accumulated over the years of being forsaken underground. When the door finally opened, I couldn’t believe what I saw at the end of the long tunnel towards the exit…………..

“I am at a loss of words,” Irvan said after a few minutes of staring down the tunnel.

I just collapse down on the ground and started pounding the floor. Then I slowly sat up and stared dead straight ahead without saying anything for a few minutes.

“So what are we going to do now?” I asked Irvan with a hint of desperation in my voice.

“Well, unless you can phase through walls or perform wall hacks, we can only hope other people will come and save us with a giant drill,” Irvan said turning around.

“NO one is going to come for us, to save us or kill us, I yelled at Irvan. “We are probably going to starve to death trapped here!

“What now?” I asked Irvan not trying to show that I had broken even though my training has instructed me never to do that.

” I don’t know,” said Irvan after a long pause.

Then suddenly we heard a tremble noise in one of the dark room next to the main room.

Then a voice came “H…e……l……….p………m…….e…….p…….l……..e………a……….s………..e…..” Someone said.

I quickly jumped up and dashed into the dark room without hesitation, desperate to see anyone else in this forsaken place. Then the door close with a loud bang behind me and locked. Now I’m possibly alone in this dark room with no way out. (sigh) Can things get any worse………………….

Survivors – Chapter 3: Trapped